Honor's English 1102: VSU History Video Shorts, Spring 2019
Scope and Contents
3-Minute Research Videos on Valdosta State University history, created by the English 1102 Honors Class, Spring 2019. Includes 10 videos on various topics about the history of Valdosta State. Topics include May Day, WWII, Integration, Airforce ROTC, and more.
- Spring 2019
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
804 Megabytes (10 video files. ) : application/mp4 ; ua8-8-1-er002_englishDept_videos_2019_bag.zip 49 files. 5 folders. 843,374,566 bytes. Bag UUID: 920D14893DC2A007D412E44743E0AF0A.
From the Collection: English
Hannah Clem and Tiffany Majette; Austin Bruce and Logan Shade; Morgan Hannor and Lyndeen Missick; Ross Coleman and Cordell Moats; Sophie Glass and Rosalie Vendrell; Aminata Lewis and Daeshe’ McCoy; Malcolm Parris and Joshua William; Joshua Grayson and Vanessa Perreira; Julian Darby and Allison Shirley; Ellen Dixon and Alexis Yahre;
- YouTube Playlist
- May Day at VSU
- WWII and VSU: Defense Classes and Activities
- From GSCW to VSC
- History of Reade Hall
- The Firsts in Integration at Valdosta State University
- The Integration of Greek Life on VSU Campus
- Space Program and Impact on VSU Education
- The History of Det. 172
- The Evolution of Degrees and Programs at Valdosta State University
- Valdosta State University in the 1940s and 1950s: How did advertisements impact students trends?