UA/15/18. Library Dedications
Record Group Term
Collection number: UA/15/18
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-15-18-1
Scope and Contents Contains Dedication pamphlets from the Libraries of Valdosta State. In 1941 Powell Library was dedicated. Powell was in use until 1972 when a new library was completed that would eventually be named Odum Library. In 2004 Odum dedicated a new addition that doubled the size of the library.
Dates: Majority of material found in 1941,1972, 2001, 1991