Skip to main content

Contains 2 Results:

Library Dedications

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-15-18-1
Scope and Contents Contains Dedication pamphlets from the Libraries of Valdosta State. In 1941 Powell Library was dedicated. Powell was in use until 1972 when a new library was completed that would eventually be named Odum Library. In 2004 Odum dedicated a new addition that doubled the size of the library.
Dates: Majority of material found in 1941,1972, 2001, 1991

Box 2: Odum Library Naming Ceremony, March 27, 1991

 Box — Box: 2
Collection number: Box 2
Scope and Contents Contains articles, photographs, pamphlets, programs, memos and correspondence. Also has newspaper articles from the 1971 opening of the library
Dates: Created: March 27, 1991