Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-22-11
Scope and Contents South Georgia State Normal College was founded in 1906 as a teacher's college. It became a four year institution in 1922 and was rebranded Georgia State Woman's College, a name that it kept until it became co-educational in 1950 transforming into Valdosta State College. In 1993 Valdosta State achieved Univesity status, and in 2006 it celebrated it's hundredth year anniversary. This collection houses commemorative materials from VSU's centennial including newspaper articles, congratulatory...