Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Contains drawings, plans, and blueprints for Valdosta State Campus. Many are proposals that were never carried out or were altered in some way.
Contains Dedication pamphlets from the Libraries of Valdosta State. In 1941 Powell Library was dedicated. Powell was in use until 1972 when a new library was completed that would eventually be named Odum Library. In 2004 Odum dedicated a new addition that doubled the size of the library.