Subject Source: Local sources
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-8-6-0
Abstract History of the Department: The Biology department and/or Biology classes have been active since SGSNC opened in 1913. Significant names associated with Biology are Beatrice Nevins, Marjorie Carter, Clyde Connell and Wayne Faircloth. The Biology department moved to the Biology Chemistry Building on Main Campus from Nevins Hall. It was completed in 2001. During the time covered by the papers, Dr. Clyde Connell was Department Head until 1981, Dr. Wayne Faircloth...
Dates: 1966 - 2011; Other: Majority of material found in 1972, 1973, 1998, 1999; Other: Date acquired: 05/13/2008