Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains artwork produced by Annie Sue (Brandon) Metzger in 1932-1933. They are paintings, sketches, and drawings of Georgia State Womans College (GSWC). Included are Ashley, Converse, and West Hall, as well as other sites such as the GSWC kitchen and boiler building.
Photos of Ashley Hall at Valdosta State University dating back to 1926. Many of the photos are directly scanned from The Pine Cone, while others are found in the vertical file.
Valdosta State University has grown in size and numbers since it was first started in 1906 as a Normal College. This collection is reflective of that growth as it contains materials from the dedication of new buildings at the school.
The collection contains a wide variety of materials relating to the history of Valdosta State University as Valdosta State College from 1950-1993. Items include framed or oversized items of images around campus showing campus growth throughout the years.