Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Valdosta State University has grown in size and numbers since it was first started in 1906 as a Normal College. This collection is reflective of that growth as it contains materials from the dedication of new buildings at the school.
The collection contains a wide variety of materials relating to the history of Valdosta State University as Valdosta State College from 1950-1993. Items include framed or oversized items of images around campus showing campus growth throughout the years.