Skip to main content

Dedication of Buildings

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA-22-10

Scope and Contents

Valdosta State University has grown in size and numbers since it was first started in 1906 as a Normal College. This collection is reflective of that growth as it contains materials from the dedication of new buildings at the school.

Dates

  • Other: Dummy Date

Extent

0.00 Linear Feet

Language of Materials

English

Title
Archon Finding Aid Title
Description rules
Other Unmapped
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script
Language of description note
und

Repository Details

Part of the Valdosta State University Archives and Special Collections Repository

Contact:
Valdosta State University Archives, Odum Library
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta GA 31698 US
229-333-7150
229-259-5055 (Fax)