Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2

Campus Building Plans

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-4-5-5
Scope and Contents Contains drawings, plans, and blueprints for Valdosta State Campus. Many are proposals that were never carried out or were altered in some way.
Dates: Acquired: 2006-01-23

Valdosta State College/University History

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-22-6-2
Abstract This collection contains material from the 1950-1993 time period in Valdosta State University history.  During this time Valdosta State University was known as Valdosta State College. Renamed VSC from Georgia State Womens College in 1950, the school embarked on a new era as a co-ed campus. During the 1950?s the University expanded with the acquisition of the former Emory University campus at Valdosta in 1953, this became what is now known as North Campus. Greek organizations began to appear on...
Dates: Acquired: 2010-06-09; 1906 - 2018