Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1

Campus Canopy/Spectator

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-5-9-2
Abstract The Campus Canopy was the student newspaper which began in 1934 at the Georgia State Womens College and continued at Valdosta State College in 1950. In 1970, the paper was renamed The Spectator, as it is known today.
Dates: 1934 - Present

Filtered By

  • Subject: Periodicals X
  • Subject: Campus Canopy X