Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2

Valdosta Georgia History

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: MS-14
Scope and Contents The folders predominantly consisted of papers concerning the arts in Valdosta, Georgia. The only items which strayed from the arts theme were the photos of downtown Valdosta, Valdosta State University, and the Lowndes county courthouse. There were six folders total and some oversized loose items categorized below as folder seven. A majority of information was packed into folders five and six which contained data about a program called Childrens Authors: Their Impact on Human Values, and a...
Dates: 1960-1976

Valdosta State College/University History

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-22-6-2
Abstract This collection contains material from the 1950-1993 time period in Valdosta State University history.  During this time Valdosta State University was known as Valdosta State College. Renamed VSC from Georgia State Womens College in 1950, the school embarked on a new era as a co-ed campus. During the 1950?s the University expanded with the acquisition of the former Emory University campus at Valdosta in 1953, this became what is now known as North Campus. Greek organizations began to appear on...
Dates: Acquired: 2010-06-09; 1906 - 2018

Filtered By

  • Names: Valdosta Concert Association X

Filter Results

Additional filters:

Subject
Atlanta Journal Constitution 1
Campus Buildings 1
Chronology of 2001 1
Converse Hall 1
Crazy Poems Foster Creativity 1