Skip to main content

Hambrick, Thera

 Person

Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:

Box 19: Hambrick's History of VSC, 1961

 Box — Box: 19
Collection number: 19
Scope and Contents

Includes two copies of Thera Hambrick's "History of Valdosta State College along with color slides taken by Hambrick

Dates: Publication: 1961

Valdosta State College/University History

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-22-6-2
Abstract This collection contains material from the 1950-1993 time period in Valdosta State University history.  During this time Valdosta State University was known as Valdosta State College. Renamed VSC from Georgia State Womens College in 1950, the school embarked on a new era as a co-ed campus. During the 1950?s the University expanded with the acquisition of the former Emory University campus at Valdosta in 1953, this became what is now known as North Campus. Greek organizations began to appear...
Dates: Acquired: 2010-06-09; 1906 - 2018

Filtered By

  • Subject: Library X

Additional filters:

Type
Archival Record 1
Collection 1
 
Subject
Atlanta Journal Constitution 1
Campus Buildings 1
Converse Hall 1
Education Center 1
Florida Times Union 1