Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2

Valdosta State College/University History

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-22-6-2
Abstract This collection contains material from the 1950-1993 time period in Valdosta State University history.  During this time Valdosta State University was known as Valdosta State College. Renamed VSC from Georgia State Womens College in 1950, the school embarked on a new era as a co-ed campus. During the 1950?s the University expanded with the acquisition of the former Emory University campus at Valdosta in 1953, this became what is now known as North Campus. Greek organizations began to appear on...
Dates: Acquired: 2010-06-09; 1906 - 2018

Vice President for Academic Affairs

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection number: UA-3-1-1
Scope and Contents These are the annual reports of each department that reports to the Vice President of Academic Affairs/Provost.  All of these are aggregated to create the final document--the institutional Annual Report. These span from the 1990s-present day, and also include correspondence to the Regents as well as factbooks. Also included are older materials such as GSWC Fact Books.
Dates: Acquired: 2003-06-13