Found in 106 Collections and/or Records:
The Campus Canopy was the student newspaper which began in 1934 at the Georgia State Womens College and continued at Valdosta State College in 1950. In 1970, the paper was renamed The Spectator, as it is known today.
Woman's Board of Home Missions of the Prebyterian Church in the US. This Presbyterian missions magazine was aimed at better race relationships. Articles include: The Springtime of a Race, The Part of the Church, The Negro in Industry, Climbing Jacob's Ladder, Promoters of Good Will and more. (description by seller)
Contains individual archival collections (described separately), books, periodicals, ephemera, paraphernalia, and research notes related to New age movements, occultism, magic and witchcraft, personal transformation, astrology, spiritualism, and shamanism.